Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Portland.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including the Event. Prior to registering for and attending the Event, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending the Event, you acknowledge this inherent risk on behalf of yourself and/or any Minor for which you serve as Guardian and, as a condition of entering the Event, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- that you and/or any Minor for which you serve as Guardian will abide by all Event health-and-safety requirements, including wearing an approved face covering at all times;
- that you and/or any Minor for which you serve as Guardian are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- that prior to attending the event You have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without following CDC recommendations;
- that You are not under any self-quarantine or isolation orders or subject to any CDC self-quarantine or isolation protocol; and
- that Management reserve the right to require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test as a condition of entry.
For purposes of this acknowledgement, a “Minor” means any individual who is under the age of eighteen (18) or has not reached the age of majority as defined by such individual’s jurisdiction of residence, and a “Guardian” means such Minor’s parent or legal guardian or other individual attending the Event who is over the age of eighteen (18) and acting in loco parentis for such Minor.
Please do not enter the event or the event venue if You cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during Your time at the event You do not meet all of the above criteria, You will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the venue at the sole discretion of event management.