With the present Covid-19 situation, where we are told that staycations are on the rise and the future of gyms uncertain, do we have to think about stay-at-home styles, homecycling, backyard camping and garden workout?
We must if the industry stands for a more respectful and sustainable future. The following keywords are important for functional clothing: Futureproof, innovative, versatile, intelligent, performing and protective.
In this newsletter we would like to recap different fantastic developments in a couple of categories:
- For a baselayer you will find silky smooth collagen yarn, biodegradable jersey and fancy pigment piqué stripe.
- For shirts there is a non-toxic reflective glow in the dark print on jersey as well as a highly breathable tech-check with Aero-Tech technology.
- A power-dry anti-bacterial and antiviral fleece quality is offered for a midlayer.
- In pant fabrics you will find a recycled polyester cotton blend and a dope dyed + stretch nylon fabric.
- Be inspired by a waterproof, breathable engineered seamless woven jaquard with cordura for performance jackets.
- The colors follow the trend of natural dyes, mineral tones plus accents by coral.
You will once again be able to order physical samples and/or download the 3D files (.axf files) of the fabrics.