Media participation is welcomed and complimentary admission is provided to approved media. Please note the following media coverage and photography guidelines:
- Each media badge is issued individually and is non-transferable.
- Reports shall be used solely in connection with regularly scheduled programming/content of the requesting media outlet; shall not purport to be exclusive or official coverage; not sponsored or endorsed by a third party. No report or media (video, audio, still images) may be used indirectly or directly for advertising or commercial purposes; nor sold, licensed or transferred to third parties for such purposes.
- Photography/Video Recording is permitted of curated event areas only (Performance Forum, Education Stage, Networking Events). No photography/video recording of an exhibitor’s booth/product is permitted without the clear consent of that exhibitor. All exhibitors retain the right to refuse photography/video recording.
- Recording equipment (still images, video, audio) may be used only by approved media registrants. All media agreeing to guidelines and, thereby, authorized to utilize recording equipment, must visibly display the event media badge, as provided to media at registration.
- All recordings by editorial media (still images, video, audio) may be used for editorial purposes only of the media outlet assigned the credentials and shall not be sold to outside agencies/other parties.
- Social media coverage is encouraged and posts should use #FunctionalFabricFair. Social media contributors are encouraged to tag @FunctionalFF on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Questions or requests, please contact:
Amanda Marini, Marketing Director
203-840-5649 (o) | 203-722-0798 (m)